Quotes.. They are my LIFE

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Life ain't always beautiful, but its a beautiful ride...

Life has been rough lately. I am completely different from how I used to be and unfortunately I have changed for the worse. I am completely lost and I don't know what to do.. How do you find your way back to something, or better yet how can I move forward.  I just want to be the old me. The always happy and  never stressed me. I need to find out how to be me it is beginning to take  a toll on my life.. work, relationships, even my body.
This has been so hard, and it would be even harder without the people in my life who love me. Luckily I have things to help guide me.. Scriptures, prayer, parents, family, and the love of my life. Especially the love of my life. Without him I would be completely lost. He is my saving grace. He always amazes me. The patience and love he shows towards me has made me appreciate him more and more. I can honestly say that my love continues to grow for him each and every single day.
Honestly I think I have just barely realized the problem.. first problem, I have cared to much about how I look to other people lately. I have only cared about myself. How can someone be happy when they are only focused on their own flaws.. I need to focus on others strengths. I think my second problem is I let the stresses of life effect those around me. That doesn't really make sense so let me explain.. Gary Allen has a song that goes
"No,life aint always beautiful
Tears will fall sometimes
Life aint always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride"
I have only been focusing on the ugly things in life instead of laughing and enjoying the ride. I need to remember to appreciate the little things, and find joy in the things that are simple. I know this is all over the place and it might not even make sense to you. I think it will help me though.



No comments:

Post a Comment